Battery Operation Instruction and Attentions by manufacturer efestpower.com
ANY BATTERY ACCIDENTS DUE TO THE IMPROPER USAGE OR MISTREATED BATTERY CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURIES
- Charging current: Cannot surpass the biggest charging current, which in this specification stipulated.
- Charging voltage: Does not have to surpass the highest amount, which in this specification stipulated to decide the voltage.
- Charge temperature: The battery must carry on the charge in the ambient temperature scope, which this specification stipulated.
- Uses the constant electric current and the constant voltage way charge, the prohibition reverse charges. If the battery positive electrode and the hoed meet instead, can damage the battery.
The discharging current does not have to surpass this specification stipulation the biggest discharging current, the oversized electric current electric discharge can cause the battery capacity play to reduce and to cause the battery heat.
The battery discharge must carry on in the ambient temperature scope, which this specification stipulated.
After the short time excessively discharges charges immediately cannot affect the use, but the long-time excessively discharges can cause the battery performance, battery function losing. The battery long term has not used, has the possibility to be able to be at because of its automatic flashover characteristic certain excessively discharges the condition, for prevented excessively discharges the occurrence, the battery should maintain the certain electric quantity.
Storage the Batteries
The battery should be stored in the product specification stipulation temperature range.
- Avoid shorting the battery: do not mix batteries with metal stuff together (ESPECIALLY DO NOT PUT ANY BATTERIES IN YOUR POCKET), it does happen big problem because of this kind of mistake.
- It will lead to battery leakage, explosion, or fire if you do not know the notice below.
- Do not put the battery into a microwave oven, nor high-pressure container.
- Do not expose or dispose of the battery in fire or immerse in water.
- Do not use or assemble the battery with other different make, type, or model batteries.
- Do not use the battery if the battery becomes abnormally hot, order, discoloration, deformation, or abnormal conditions is detected during use, charge, or storage. If liquid leaking from the battery gets into your eyes, do not rub your eyes and wash them with or assemble the battery with other different make, type, or model batteries.
- Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
- Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
- Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
- Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Never use a modified or damaged charger.
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
- Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
- Please check environment to use battery, for more details, please check the attentions as below.
- Please match batteries' amps for your devices to make sure to be used safely.
- Please take out the batteries while the device is not used.
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge the batteries.
- Do not use the battery if batter's wrapper is damaged.
- Do not use the battery if battery's discharge current is NOT matched with your product.
- Do not keep your battery in a pocket, purse, or other receptacle containing metal objects to avoid short-circuit. Battery may explode or catch fire if mistreated.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, short-circuit, incinerate, or expose to water, fire, or high temperatures above 100℃ or 212F.