Shipping Warranty and Returns
- VapeMirrin uses Australia Post or Sendle for shipping. All shipments will have tracking number provided to you via email. All orders are typically processed within 2 business days of orders being placed with most orders being shipped the same day that it was placed.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages which are marked delivered by shipping company. However, we will do what we can to resolve any issues as we realise how frustrating it is to have your package stolen or lost. We are not going to be liable for packages detained. The purchaser is liable for any import obligations, taxes, and charges.
- If you require Signature On Delivery, please select from the shipping options during the checkout process. If no one is available at your nominated shipping address, shipping company can leave your parcel in a secure location they choose if signature on delivery is not selected.
- If you’d like extra peace of mind, please select shipping with Insurance option during the checkout process. It provides loss or damage cover up to the specified value of your item while it’s being carried by Australia Post. VapeMirrin does not take any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged parcels after the parcel has been handed in to the shipping company.
Standard Post - 0.1 kg to 0.8 kg - $7.00
Standard Post with Insurance - 0.1 kg to 0.8 kg - $10.00
Standard Post with Signature on Delivery - 0.1 kg to 0.8 kg - $11.00
Express Post - 0.1 kg to 0.8 kg - $10.00
Express Post with Insurance - 0.1 kg to 0.8 kg - $14.00
Express Post with Signature on Delivery - 0.1 kg to 0.8 kg - $15.00
Free Express Post with Insurance - 0.81 kg to 40.0 kg Free
Batteries will not be send via express post due to shipping restrictions. We don't post batteries overseas.
- We do our best to ensure the website inventory displays are accurate and up-to-date. However, if an item is out of stock or on back order and the website does not reflect this, the rest of the order will ship as scheduled and you will be contacted via email or telephone that the item is out-of-stock. You have the option of cancelling, substituting or waiting for the item to become available again.
Warranty & Returns
All our products come with warranties that are covered only by the manufacturer. Each product has different warranty periods, please check the warranty periods from the manufacturers respective product pages before buying the product.
- Mods: There is a three month warranty for most battery operated devices.
- Chargers: Chargers have "90 days" warranty time.
- Tank & Coils: Cartridges, Tanks & Coils have "2 days DOA" warranty time.
- Batteries: Rechargeable batteries have "2 days DOA" warranty time.
- Liquids: Due to the fact that we cannot ascertain if e liquids have been doctored / tampered with we are not only able to accept returns of any e liquids whether they are unopened, un-used or remain sealed unless we have sent you incorrect liquids in your order. We don’t accept e liquid returns based on someone simply not liking a taste.
We require all faulty items to be sent back to VapeMirrin Pty Ltd in original packaging for inspection. Warranty claims will be facilitated via manufacturer/s. If there are any signs of user damage due to dropping or misuse, this will void the warranty and the product will not be replaced. Return postage for faulty items is at the expense of the customer.
We will ship the replacement after it is approved by manufacturer/s. Your replacement item will be shipped when you place your new order, please leave a message in order note to remind us about the replacement.
A refund or store credit will be provided once an assessment of the product has been made and the item is declared faulty. We will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs.
- Turnaround time for evaluation and service is between 3-4 weeks from the day VapeMirrin receives your shipment.
- For out of stock items, will issue refund for the MOD (less the consumable items).